You will then get a cloud URL that you need to copy into the Cloud URL in your Tilt-app or TiltPi settings.
Fermentation Tab of the Batch
Then go into the Fermentation tab of your batch and click Devices. After your Tilt has done it's first logging to Brewfather it will appear in the device list.
Click the ATTACH button to make it log to this batch. Wait 15-30 minutes for your Tilt to log the next time.
Never log more than once every 15 minutes, request logged more often than that will be ignored. This is the default value of the Tilt.
- 1.Enable "Use Custom Cloud URL" in the Settings of the Tilt 2 app
- 2.Copy cloud URL from settings in Brewfather
- 3.Make sure to paste the Brewfather URL into the 3rd party logging custom cloud URL textbox (Do NOT use default cloud URL box)
- 4.Click Save
Enter a comment and click send, to make the send a logging request right away.
- 1.Access the TiltPi via the browser
- 2.Select TILT color
- 3.Paste your Cloud URL from Brewfather settings page
- 4.Time interval 15 minutes or more
- 5.Enable start logging to the cloud
- 6.Make sure "Use Default Cloud URL for All" is OFF.
- 7.Attach in batch in Brewfather
Enter a comment and click enter, to make the TiltPi send a logging request right away.
If you have issues with getting the TiltPi to log, try restarting it by removing the power and putting it back in, then start from 1.
TiltBridge is an alternative small and cheap device you can set up instead of a TiltPi. Read more on the following page:
After the Tilt has done its first logging to Brewfather, it will appear in the device list located in your Batch > Fermentation > Readings > Devices. Click on the Devices button and attatch your Tilt to the batch. The next time your Tilt logs, it will show up in your batch!
Tilt integration gives you full control over your fermentation progress
Having multiple Tilts logging to Brewfather is simple, just set them all up logging to the same URL and make sure they have different colors.
If your device support https you can also replace http with https in the logging URL.