Comment on page
What is Brewfather?
Brewfather is a brewing software made from the ground up to give you the best recipe design and brewing experience on both desktop and mobile devices. With a modern design that is easy to use. Get your recipes done in no time! With automatic synchronization between all your devices and offline support.
Available as a web app and download on Google Play or the App Store. Brewfather can be used on any device. Add it to your home screen or desktop without having to install anything: Simply open it in the browser and add it to your home screen, or download the app version. Click below to get started:
- Powerful, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface
- Multi-device support - one app everywhere - always!
- Offline support, auto-saving, and automatic synchronization
- Fully-featured and easy-to-use recipe designer
- Complete batch tracking - log every step of your brew
- Fermentation chart
- Recipe library with hundreds of quality recipes available for you
- Create your public profile and optionally share your recipes with the library
- Brew timer with alarms and notifications for your brew day!
- Profiles for your equipment, mash schedule, fermentation steps, and water
- Highly customizable equipment profile to suit any brewing system
- Large customizable ingredients database
- Inventory stock & cost tracking
- Multiple style guidelines (BJCP, Brewers Association, Norbrygg, SHBF, DØDL)
- Supports custom style guidelines
- Print your recipe or batch to PDF
- Import and export BeerXML
- Metric and US/Imperial units
- Scale recipes up/down
- Easily share recipes
- Estimate your Final Gravity based on many variables
- Calculate every important detail of your recipes and batches
- Easy-to-use yeast amount and yeast starter calculator
- Integrated water adjustment calculator with mash pH
- Strike temperature calculation
- Proper calculation of hop-stand bitterness
- API support for integration with your own tools or third-party solutions
- And many more tools and features to help your brewing!
Multi-device support, use it on your desktop and mobile devices
Brewfather believes designing your recipes and tracking your batches should be easy and fun with easy access from all your devices with no hassle.
Brewfather can be used for free as long as you want with a few limitations. New users are granted a free 30-day membership of Brewfather Premium with no limitations.
Any of the tools and calculators can be used for free with no limitations as long as you want.
As a Free user you are limited to a maximum of 10 recipes/batches, and no import or export. If you exceed these limitations you are free to delete any of your recipes or batches, or sign up for Brewfather Premium.
If you exceed 10 recipes and/or batches in your free Premium trial, you will not lose any data when the trial runs out, but your recipes and/or batches will become read-only. You are allowed to delete so you go under the limit again. When under the limit, Brewfather will work as normal.
You can sign up for a Premium subscription to unlock an unlimited number of recipes/batches and premium features. The Premium subscription prices are fair and can be seen on the application checkout page. Prices may vary based on region/location. The price will cover Brewfather's running costs and the development of new features.
Exclusive Premium Features Include:
- Unlimited number of recipes
- Unlimited number of batches
- Import and export features
- PDF print of recipe, batch, inventory, and ingredients
- API Access
- Create your public profile and add recipes to the recipe library
- Inventory stock tracking
- Ingredient cost tracking
- Custom style guidelines
- Ability to restore deleted recipes and batches
- Add manual readings for the fermentation chart
- Advanced configuration for Final Gravity estimation
- Access to experimental features
- More upcoming premium features!
For In-App subscription purchase the payments are handled by Apple (App Store) or Google (Google Play Store) depending on your device.
Connect with other Brewfather users and share your experiences and get in touch with the Brewfather Team directly.
Lead developer and architect: Thomas Gangsøy. Professional developer, and brewer at heart!
Brewfather® is a registered trademark.
Brewfather© copyright Warpkode AS. All rights reserved.
Monitor your brews with Brewfather's integrations